Supporting 4K resolution on Super 35mm sized sensors, the Angenieux 16 to 40mm Optimo Style Zoom Lens with PL Mount is patterned after the Angenieux Optimo DP series of zoom lenses and features a 2.5x zoom range of 16 to 40mm. The lens features internal focus design for a constant length as focus is changed and exhibits no signs of breathing during focus pulls.
The focus ring rotates through 320° of rotation, providing room for over 20 precise witness marks. The lens is lightweight for its zoom range at only 4.2 pounds and features a 114mm front outside diameter, which fits many optional production matte boxes. The lens comes standard with an ARRI PL mount, but optional lens mounts are available. The lens incorporates industry standard zoom and focus gears for interfacing with optional zoom motors, follow focus units, and Angenieux optional ASU servo unit.
– Fast aperture of T2.8 with no ramping as you change focal length
– 320° focus rotation with over 20 precise focus witness marks and no breathing
– Optical design optimized for large format single sensor cameras
– Calibrated focus marks in feet or meters
– Standard PL mount lens; Panavision, Canon EF, or Nikon F mounts optional
– Expanded capabilities with optional Optimo 2x and 1.4x range extenders