The Fujinon ZK19-90mm T2.9 Cabrio Premier Lens is a wide to telephoto zoom lens for Super 35mm cameras, and it features a PL mount. The focus, zoom, and iris barrels are geared with standard 0.8 film pitch, which provides an interface for the removable ENG-style digital drive unit. The rear PL mount features electrical contacts for sharing ARRI LDS and Cooke /i Technology lens data with the camera.
The detachable drive unit is an ENG-style hand grip with a zoom rocker switch, 16-bit encoding, and an interface for remote control via a wired or wireless controller from Fujinon or other compatible, third party manufacturers. When the drive unit is attached to the lens, a digital auto-aligning system quickly and accurately calibrates it to the zoom, focus, and iris gears. Power is provided by either an external connector or the PL mount’s “hot shoe” interface. Included with the lens is a 111mm clear protection filter that helps to protect the front of the lens.
– T2.9 to T22 aperture with 9 iris blades for attractive bokeh
– The 31.5mm diameter image circle covers up to Super 35mm sensors
– Detachable, ENG-style, digital drive unit with zoom rocker switch
– Industry standard 0.8 film pitch gears for focus, zoom, and iris control
– Power and data/control connections to the camera via the rear PL mount “hot shoe”
– 16-bit encoding supports sharing LDS and /i Technology lens data with the camera
– The barrel markings in metric or imperial measurements are switchable in the field
– Glow-in-the-dark barrel markings make it easier to read measurements
– 200° focus barrel rotation and 120° zoom rotation
– No shims are required to adjust the flange focal distance
– Macro focus function available