Compact, lightweight and self-contained, the ARRI ALEXA Mini is a versatile additional tool in the ALEXA camera range. Crews will find that the ALEXA Mini perfectly complements their ALEXA shooting kit, eliminating the complications of working with third-party cameras for specialized shots and keeping everything within a single system that is trusted all over the world.
ARRI Alexa Mini
- 35 mm format ARRI ALEV III CMOS with Bayer pattern color filter array.
PHOTO SITES 16:9
- HD: 2880×1620 (3168×1772)
- 2K: 2868×1612 (3154×1764)
- 3.2K: 3200×1800 (3424×1926)
- 4K UHD: 3200×1800 (3424×1926)
- 4:3 2K: 2867×2150 (3168×2160) *
- 14+ stops over the entire sensitivity range from EI 160 to EI 3200 as measured with the ARRI Dynamic Range Test Chart (DRTC-1).
- EI 800 base sensitivity.
- Built-in motorized ND filters 0.6, 1.2, 2.1.
- HD 1920×1080
- 2K Cine 16:9 2048×1152
- 2K Cine 4:3 2048×1536 * 3.2K 3200×1800
- 4K UHD 3840×2160
- ARRIRAW 2.8K 16:9 2880×1620 *
- ARRIRAW 2.8K 4:3 2880×2160 *
- ProRes 4444XQ, 4444, 422 (HQ), 422, 422(LT)
- ARRIRAW *
RECORDING FRAME RATES
- 16:9 ProRes HD up to 200 fps
- 2K Cine up to 200 fps
- 3.2K up to 60 fps
- 4K UHD up to 60 fps
- 4:3 ProRes 2K Cine up to 150 fps
- 16:9 ARRIRAW in 2.8K up to 30 fps internal and 120 fps to external recorder (future firmware).
- 4:3 ARRIRAW in 2.8K Full up to 30 fps internal and 60 fps to external recorder, 2.6K Cropped up to 30 fps internal and 60 fps to external recorder (future firmware).
- Rec 709, custom look or Log C
- Length: 185 mm/7.3″” Width: 125 mm/4.9″” Height: 140 mm/5.5″” (camera body with PL lens mount)
- ~ 2.3 kg/5 lbs (camera body with titanium PL lens mount)